Sunday, October 24, 2010

Forewords....

Snowy and I want to thank you for your time to come and read my blog. This is actually my first blog. I myself am a high school student living in Bogor. I started to play this wonderful game called Pet Society (in Facebook) when I graduated from Junior High School and had just made my Facebook Account. I began to get attached to it since that time.

Snowy herself, is not from Pet Society, actually. I have played another Virtual Pet Game in Friendster. But I moved as I left Friendster and made my Facebook account since I saw my real life friends playing Pet Society. That's when Snowy's life got changed entirely.

Well, since I'm a busy student, this blog might be not updated for days and even weeks. I myself am an Indonesian and don't speak English as much as I speak Indonesian, so I'm sorry if there's any grammar mistakes found in this blog.

And thanks for my friend Furhanjinh who made the new blog header for me. I just can't make it myself.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the header :)

    Hope you continue this blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I sure she is a adorable pet
    My named Speedy =)

    Oh if you interested in meeting Speedy:
    http://LifeOfSpeedy.blogspot.com/

    Want us to Blogroll each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your blog is nice and simple in other words nice and easy to read; my owner wishes you good luck.

    ReplyDelete