Sunday, October 31, 2010

Now that the darkness is going to be replaced by light

The Halloween comes, at last... but sadly, I can't join, because in the last minutes, I'm urged to go somewhere else, out from my little princess... so I'll write about the after-Halloween instead.

As the Halloween weeks are going to end, Snowy's black spell start to weaken. She'll soon revert into a snow puppy again from a moogle (did you read my post before)? But still, her skills in magics learnt before stays, as well as her guards which are Bunny Monsters, mystic cats, and ghosts. She'll revert back into a little normal student again at the end of Halloween... well, that's just a disguise since she's also an apprentice magician.

Hhhh... one thing that she missed, there are 2 friends of her whose birthday is exactly in the Halloween Day. They are Kooki and Kibbles, both are nice friends of Snowy. Too bad, I have to go for a choir practice for SAGKI (Sidang Agung Gereja Katolik Indonesia - a religious meeting of Catholic Churchs) in Indonesia. Si I just want to say Snowy wishes them both a Happy B'day....

That's... just all for now, since I'm really busy lately with school life. Sorry if it is too short or there's any grammar mistake .....

2 comments:

  1. my birthday isn't in Halloween, its in August, was throwing a party to celebrate Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot the e-mail to my blog login, so I made a new one and reposted what I made on the last one, plus added new posts. im following you here. hope to see you there too, pls leave a comment. xoxo

    ReplyDelete