Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Carnival is coming! (1)

This time... Snowy wants to talk. She's very excited for this week's carnival, it seems....

Yay, carnival is coming to our city of Pet Society! My big bro LunarLupus has accepted a quest at Perry's cafe. He said he'll be the magician there. Not only that, he said I'll be the lion tamer! He said I'm very talented like his girlfriend Princess Marie, kyaaaa!


They were currently preparing themselves. I, along with Lupus and other friends, was allowed to see what's inside. It was still not yet finished, but from what I saw, they're going to have a really spectacular show!

I saw they had a very cute bunny on swing. She was singing and she's very cute with her voice too! I chatted with her and she said she was so happy and excited with the show. She was so prepared and I can see that. They also had a little Suited Seal. He looked so cheerful. Lupus said he was new in the circus, but he seemed so confident for the show.



When I looked on the back side of the tent, I saw... what's there? Is that real? A... Balloon Stand? It has MANY balloons! Yaaaaay! Big bro! Buy me many balloons!

*Lupus just sighed....*

That's all for now. They're not yet finished yet, but I know we were going to have a wonderful show going on soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment