Sunday, March 6, 2011

Carnival is coming! (3)

Still, Snowy's talking. All words are courtesy to her....



Hi, again! Now I want to introduce you the Balancing Bear! He's the last member of the carnival animals! Along with the previous three members, they'll make a great show!



*Lupus called Snowy and whispered something to her*

Oh, I got a great news! I heard that the little bear is not the last one! Lupus said that there will be one more member that will make the greatest show along with the four of these cute animals. He said the last one will be a Magical Pink Elephant. I can't wait to see it! Kya~~~!



And oh, the show hadn't start yet. We're waiting for the little dumbo. But guests there had been waiting for the spectacular show they want to see! I'll be preparing myself. =3



And kya! We're celebrating the 10 Million Fans of Pet Society! So the ringmaster decided to put the cake there! Ya~~~y! And the carnival lion seemed to like the cake and quickly nom it ^ ^





That's all for now, but I'll come back soon until the little Dumbo come here =3

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for the Pink Dumbo Elephant! Going to wait to buy it at 10 Coins this weekend :]

    http://www.petsocialite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, your blog is new. Nice! Good luck in writing it ;) And yeah, I want that Pink Elephant too. Someone will gift it for me in Sunday!

    ReplyDelete