Thursday, March 10, 2011

Winter Wonderland!

Snowy, you go and talk. I'm tired and I must study for this Mid-Semester Great Exams.... Sighs....

Hi! I want to tell you something today. Magic of Wonderland seems to come now! Many magical things happened this week (Lupus said "Scientifically unexplainable."). Big pets, small pets. I see my friends grew BIG and some others shrunk!

Anyways, some other items are really wonderfully beautiful! Introducing you, the loyal troops of Dormice. They are equipped with rapier and brave heart despite of their small size. They look really cute, although Lupus said not to underestimate them. Go and fight, nya~~ !

Snowy and her loyal Dormice guards

The other thing that's wonderful from this Wonderful Wonderland is the Talking Flowers! In the Garden/Outdoor Shop you can find a seed called "Talking Seed". If you plant one, on the next day you will find a beautiful flower that can talk. I got Talking Sunflower, Rose, and Rainbow Flower. They are not only talking, but also singing joyfully! I love hearing them singing! XD

Snowy listening the singing flowers

Snowy and the White Queen Portrait
And the other thing I love from this week is that my big bro Lupus has found one portrait. That's not an ordinary portrait, but that's a White Queen Portrait. The White Queen looks so beautiful. Lupus said that she is the previous Royal Queen of Crystalia and our mother, Queen Mirpawna. And oh, she can blink her eyes, too, although it is a portrait. Pretty, isn't she? X3

That's all for now. I'm glad now we have new Throne Room of Crystalia. My pet owner seems to be busy next week, so he might not be able to visit this blog for a while. Bye~~~!


Note: Queen Mirpawna. Well, I actually refers that as a pun of my mother's name, Miranda. It might refer to White Queen Mirana in Alice in Wonderland, though.
Note: Duh, I think this room can still be decorated. Any suggestion on this Icy Throne Room?

No comments:

Post a Comment