Monday, March 21, 2011

Support Japan!

Japan was struck by a great Earthquake followed by tsunami. Death toll kept rising, opening my owner's terrible memory on the Aceh tsunami in 2006. Not only that, they are also followed by haunting nuclear radiation threat from Fukushima Nuclear Plant. The situation forces about 300.000 people to evacuate. I saw that from Lupus' note and it is just.... Hwaaa~~~~!!! *crying*

Anyway, Pet Society wants to help them. They releases the Support Japan Bundle, a bundle with a hakama set and an adorable plushie to keep. It is sold solely to help them - all money used to buy it are donated to Mercy Corps for the victims. When I nagged at Lupus to buy it, he just pointed to the front door and when I saw it, Kya! He had already bought it for me! XD 

Snowy next to the Support Japan Bundle

We opened the bundle and we found these adorable items. The Support Japan Hakama looks beautiful. I'm wearing it proudly. Not to forget that it comes with the Support Japan Hairclip. And one thing that I like is that I can wear the hairclip along with my cupid circlet*! Yay! And I also got the Support Japan Sandals, but I don't wear it because I prefer skating instead of walking. I think I'll put it in my Japanese themed room.

And ah, I can never forget this. The Support Japan Plushie! Looks so cute! It depicts a japanese girl pet with a balloon that says "Thank You". It looks unbearably adorable. I put it on the throne for now so I will remember to pray for them when I went to that room. (Lupus: Funny note is that the main reason she wants the bundle is the balloon, duh....)

Snowy wearing the hakama next to the Support Japan Plushie.
*the Support Japan Hairclip can be worn along with other upper headwear like hats, tiara, etc.

1 comment: